Coaching is a powerful way of accompanying people on their ‘journey’, whether focused on their work, professional or personal development.
What is essential to the relationship between the client and coach is trust and confidentiality. A client must feel safe in the space given for the coaching in order to be able to express themselves openly and develop.
Coaching is an effective means of development:
It is focused on achieving specific goals for an individual or team
It supports people in creating their future through identifying and working towards a vision
It is personal, individualised and carried out in real time with real time actions being required of the client.
It brings faster results and is more cost effective than traditional training or consulting
Coaching is a powerful way to boost employee morale and engagement.
I offer coaching primarily in the following areas:
- Executive and leadership coaching
- Career coaching
- Personal and Professional Development
Here are some of the challenges that I have coached around:
- Leading/handling a major change
- Developing strategy
- Developing a vision and engaging others in this vision
- Clarity over future direction
- A need to re-assess life and /or career
- A need for specific help with a particular skill such as delegating to staff
- Determining how to use your full potential
- Needing a boost to motivation and/or morale
- Support in building a business